Poly-clip System participates in the Blue Competence Sustainability Initiative of the VDMA (German Engineering Association). The initiative defines reliable sustainability criteria and standards that must be fulfilled by all those who join the initiative. In addition, Blue Competence creates greater transparency, facilitates orientation and provides reassurance for all those seeking sustainable solutions and products or sustainably acting companies.
Sustainability and efficiency in production
The Poly-clip System plant in Hattersheim fosters a synergy between production and environmental protection. It increases energy efficiency, optimises energy production, conserves scarce raw materials, minimises emissions, avoids waste wherever possible and creates liveability in the workplace. The building was awarded the "Johann-Wilhelm-Lehr plaque" by the Hesse Association of German Architects, for its exemplary architecture.
The sustainable strengths:
- Low energy needs help to protect the environment
- Intelligent light concept improves working conditions
- Staff communication promoted through direct visual contact
- Brightly daylit ergonomic workplaces look out onto greenery
- Social spaces are bright, friendly and promote communication
- The company philosophy of ‘all under one roof’ is reflected in the architecture
- Classic and uncomplicated design with clear structures promotes a favourable work climate
- Optimum production conditions as a basis for economic success