Poly-clip System is pleased to offer you and your staff practical and professional training sessions. These are conducted in German, English or the relevant national language (with interpreters).
The training content is targeted at technical personnel and deals with how the machine works, machine settings and options for working with the machine. Repairs of wear and tear and maintenance jobs are explained and carried out with examples.
- Structure of the machine
- Replacement of wear parts
- Training in theory and practice
- Training materials
- Company presentation
- Assistance with hotel reservations (accommodation costs payable by guest)
- Registration up to 3 weeks prior to commencement of training
The current hygienic regulations of the current Corona Crisis are mandatory and force us to adjust our training courses accordingly. Therefore our training courses are offered with the following restrictions until further notice:
Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from risk areas - see
- Unfortunately we cannot accept applicants with typical symptoms of the COVID-19 disease (cough, nasal catarrh, fever).
- The number of participants for each course is limited to 4 persons. The invitation happens according to the order of incoming applications.
- Considering other applicants we accept per course only groups of maximum 2 persons from one company.
- During the course wearing of face masks or screens is mandatory.
- The participants have the obligation to keep a distance of 2m to other members of the group.
Training sessions are announced every six months. Here you can find out online about available training sessions and submit your application. Benefit from our know-how and from the ‘all from one source‘ philosophy.
09.10. – 09.10.2020
02.11. – 02.11.2020
23.11. – 23.11.2020
FCA 120/160 (Modell P307120/P307160)
13.10. – 14.10.2020
19.10. – 20.10.2020
05.11. – 06.11.2020
FCA 120/160 (Modell P255120/P255160)
21.10. – 22.10.2020
26.11. – 27.11.2020
03.11. – 04.11.2020
24.11. – 25.11.2020