Poly-clip System is the world market leader in clip closure technology. Without the invention of the clip and of the double-clipping process, industrial sausage production as we know it today would never have occurred.
2017 - 20112017
- Columbit Pty Ltd in Australia and Columbit New Zealand Ltd become part of the worldwide network.
- FCHL 160, Automatic Clipping/Hanging Machine for efficiency increases of up to 25%
- FCA 140/FCA 100 Automatic Double-Clipper: shortest downtime and fully hygienic conveyor belt
- PROPATEC S.A. established in Peru and Hrana-Tec d.o.o. in Croatia become part of the worldwide network.
- FCA 90, air-free slack filling with up to 300 mm total spreading
- Poly-clip System is DIN EN ISO 50001 certified – sustainability, energy management
- FCA 80 – the entrance into the FCA class
- DIN EN ISO 22000 certification for clip and loop production
- Darimex Techno S.R.L. in Romania become part of the worldwide network.
- The clip-tube® is winner of the 2012 German Packaging Award.
- New company headquarters in Hattersheim a. M. (Frankfurt/Rhein-Main Metropolitan Region)
- Market launch of the CBS Cap Bonding System and clip-tube®
2010 - 20012010
- A world first: unattended smoke trolley loading with robot
- Founding of OOO Poly-clip System in the Russian Federation
- Hrana-Tec d.o.o. in Serbia become part of the worldwide network.
- Clips & loops – SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS quality certificate
- TSCA 65 D with hydraulic dosing pump HDP for chemical/technical products
- New clip generation for maximum automation: the R-ID Clip for tight sausage closure, up to bacteria-proof, processed by the fully automatic FCA 160
- 85th company anniversary and 50 years of R-Clip (reel clip)
- Vaessen-Schoemaker Industrial S.A.U. in Spain and Vaessen-Schoemaker Portugal Lda. become part of the international network.
- FCA 3430-18: the fastest universal clipping machine in the world
- Two-in-one: clipping and sealing with the TSCA 65
- SysmaTec bvba (formerly Poly-clip System) in Belgium become part of the international network.
- GIDATEK MAKİNE TİCARET LTD. ŞTİ. in Turkey become part of the international network.
- ICA 8700 with revolutionary iris separator – large calibres at record speed!
2000 - 19912000
- Interfood Systems Limited in Great Britain become part of the international network.
- Techpartner S.r.l. (formerly Poly-clip System S.r.L.) in Italy bcome part of the international network.
- PPH Promar Sp. z o.o in Poland become part of the international network.
- The professional clipper for small and medium-sized operations, the PDC 600/700, begins its highly successful advance.
- 75th company anniversary
- AITECH (formerly Poly-clip System) in France become part of the international network.
- FoodLine System BV (formerly Poly-clip System) in the Netherlands become part of the worldwide network.
- Launch of the Easy Clip Line®, specially developed for packaging poultry in bags
- Project Food Kft. (formerly Poly-clip System) in Hungary become part of the international network.
- Internationalisation of the brand: Poly-clip System S.A. in Argentia, Poly-clip System in China und Inopack Czech Republic s.r.o. (formerly Poly-clip System) in the Czech Republic become part of the worldwide network.
- Production of the 1,000th Automatic Double-Clipper FCA 3415.
- Poly-clip System is adopted as the uniform brand name in the market. The family name Niedecker recedes into the background in favor of the product name.
- Poly-clip System sales exceed 100 million DM.
1990 - 19811990
- Frank Niedecker joins the family business.
- First double-clipper FCA with pneumatic casing brake
- Poly-clip sales exceed 50 million DM.
- The first Automatic Sealing Machine TSA is built.
1980 - 19711980
- First Poly-clip activities in China
- Manufacture of the 1,000th Automatic Double-Clipper FCA 3401.
- Internationalisation of the brand: Poly-clip System in the USA (formerly US-Clip Corporation) and TECH FORUM (formerly Poly-clip System) in Austria
- Automatic Double-Clipper FCA-SUPER 3451 with voiding separator is patented.
- Automatic looper GSA and labyrinth clip are patented.
- The Automatic casing brake is developed.
- Registered trade mark "poly-clip" is announced worldwide.
- Development of the first loop knotter, which replaces loop production by homeworkers.
- Internationalisation of the brand: founding of Poly-clip System Ltda. in Brazil.
1970 - 19611970
- For reasons of capacity, the production of clips is moved to Gedern.
- The Filling-Clipping Machine FCA 3401, with reel clips, allows the automatic production of portion sausages for the first time.
- First Poly-clip activities in the Russian Federation
- Development of the S-Clip with rhomboid cross-section.
1960 - 19511959
- Founding of Niedecker Verschlußtechnik GmbH (NVT), the parent company of the current Poly-clip System, which brings together all the activities associated with sausage production.
- The first voiding separator for the DCE Double-Clipper is patented. This development revolutionises sausage production worldwide and leads to humanisation of the workplace in the meat processing industry.
- The trade mark "poly-clip" is registered.
- Invention of the reel clip (clips on reels, patented)
- The idea of closing sausages with metal clips is conceived during an exchange at an exhibition.
- On 01.03.1952 Herbert Niedecker takes charge of the company and its 50 employees.
1950 - 19411950
- Complex punched and formed parts, mainly brake parts for the automotive industry, are manufactured.
- After the death of her husband, Oswald, Elisabeth Niedecker takes over running of the company until 1952.
1940 - 19311932
- The company Niedecker is one of the most successful lead seal manufacturers in Germany.